Monday, February 4, 2008

Last Minute Shopping...

Sunday, 3rd of Feb... Earlier in the morning, i went to Kong Kong and 5th grand uncle's house with my family to say a prayer for 2 of my great grand fathers. Then, we had a last minute CNY's shopping from mall to mall, as Kong Kong and Kao Fu Kenny still haven't get their new year clothes. We went to Island Plaza, followed by Gurney Drive to get a bite, it was my 1st time at the hawker corner, the food was so tempted... too bad i cannot eat yet. Finally, we end our shopping journey at Gurney Plaza. It was really a long long day for me... tired!!!!

Since mummy already bought me a lot of clothes, therefore i didn't get anything in this last minute shopping but took a lot of pictures. This time my pictures were in Sepia color mode, mummy and Yi Yi Kim tried to make them looked more artistic... Do they?? Ha ha!!!

No comments: