Monday, February 11, 2008

Reunion Moment...

Wednesday, 6th of Feb... Chinese New Year Eve, everyone should be heading home to get together for a great reunion dinner. For me, I was pretty busy... as have to run 2 places for dinner. Around 7pm, daddy and mummy brought me to Ah Kong's house for "paternal" reunion dinner, we had steamboat. One and half hour later, we went to Kong Kong's house for "maternal" reunion dinner. Although daddy and mummy were pretty full, they still continue enjoyed the good food cooked by my Kong Kong and i also had my second round of milk... hee hee!

After dinner, mummy cooked bird nest at Kong Kong's house, requested by Kao Fu Kenny and Yi Yi Kim. Mummy said she hardly eat bird nest after delivered me, as not time to pick the bird nest. Unlike last time, she picked and ate every week just for me. But I think she is lazy now instead of no time, anyway i still need to thank her for being so hardworking in picking bird nest to eat for me through out her pregnancy :P

Every year, mummy they all will buy a family T-shirt to wear on CNY eve. This year, they got Hang Ten T-shirt, too bad Hang Ten doesn't have baby size or else i should have one too. After everyone took their shower, they changed on the new family T-shirt and i wore a new pajamas, which Poh Poh bought for me from Ayer Itam Market :P When we prepared to go to the temple for prayer, i wet my pajamas with my milk milk again. "Sorry mum, i vomit again" Thus, i got to change on the last clothes mummy prepared for me... a blue Bugs Bunny shirt and pants. "Luckily still have new clothes to change on, if not i gonna catch a cold!"

Last but not least, we took our 1st family photo with Yi Yi Kim around before we went out... Here started my 1st CNY!!!









1 comment:

June said...

I love the family picture! It'll be a classic in no time ;-)