Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2nd day...















Friday, 8th Feb... 2nd day of CNY, as usual mummy they all would have lunch with my great grand Poh Poh. So this year they have my companion too. We went for Tim Sum at Corner Club. After Tim Sum, we went to "Kuan Yin Theng" to pray, this was another default schedule on 2nd day of CNY. But I didn't went down to the temple, as again i fell asleep in the car :P "What to do, I'm just a baby though, sleeping is very important to me :P" We went home to rest after the prayers, then Auntie Fanne visited us and played mahjong till night


Mummy forgot to bring my pacifier, see what my Poh Poh used to shut my mouth... what a creative idea???







I could hold my bottle to drink myself d, seeeeee.... i just used one finger only... haha!

No comments: