Monday, February 11, 2008

Gong Xi Fatt Chai

Thursday, 7th of Feb... 1st day of Chinese New Year. I couldn't sleep late anymore, as we got a lot of places to go. Thus mummy woke me up around 9am, although i was so unwillingly to open my eyes, i still have to finish my milk and take my bath with my half opened eyes. After i dressed up nicely, daddy and mummy gave me my 1st "ang pow" of the day. I was happy to get it, but just too tired till could only rest on the bed and let the "ang pow" covered me. Ha ha!

1st stop, we went to my Ah Kong house, followed by my Kong Kong's house. Then together with Kong Kong they all, we went to 5th grand uncle's house to meet the Koay families. This was the yearly event to meet there for CNY gathering. 1st time for me to meet all my uncles and aunties at one place and i managed to get a lot of "ang pow" :) Since i'm the newest and youngest member of the family, i became the star of the day again... :D

Before we went home to rest, we went to another grand auntie's house for CNY visit. I was too tired and sleepy, till i couldn't stand any longer and slept during the journey to the grand auntie's house. I slept like no body business... couldn't even say hi to anyone :P

It was another long day for me, felt so good to be home finally...



























No comments: