Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tooth Teeth... Tooth Teeth...

Sun, 20th of April... I'm not feeling well lately, as i had my 1st little tooth followed by the 2nd, 3rd and so on... The process of growing teeth is really not so enjoyable. My stomach was not feeling well when i had my 1st tooth, then i got running nose when the 2nd one came up. This cycle just keeps repeating :( Now i have 5 teeth d... but still have another 2 in the queue. Don't say i'm greedy huh, I just want to eat more solid food soon :D

Although this process is a bit tough, i'm a strong baby like what mummy said... coz i'm as active as before even with my upset stomach and reddish nose. I can always keep her busy anytime anywhere... ha ha!!! Now she got an additional task to do... which is to bring me to see the Chinese doc once my stomach or nose are not working fine... I almost need to visit the doc every fortnight :P "Thanks Mum"

No comments: