Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happie Buffday Pa Pa and Ma Ma...

Fri, 16th of May... A special day of the year, without this day in xx years back, i won't have a chance to come to this world, as it was my beloved mummy's birthday :) And guess what??? Daddy's birthday was just a day before mummy's birthday, they are just a day different!!!

Thus every year, they will celebrate their birthday together with family and friends. From this year onwards, they have me to celebrate together with them... i bet i'm their greatest present of all :D "Happy Birthday huh!!!!"
We had steamboat at Tanjung Tokong this year and it was a great gathering dinner actually, as i managed to see all the aunties and uncles again. I was thrilled that Renee and Jordan joined the dinner too. I had a wonderful time celebrating birthday for my daddy and mummy... and I will wait for their turn to celebrate my 1st birthday... ha ha!!!!"

No comments: