Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mummieee Day...

Sun, 11th of May... The greatest gift that i gave to my mum for her 1st "Mummy Day" was i knew how to call "Ma... Ma..." during this special day. It's always not easy to be a mum... as mummy has to be ever ready stand by for the child. Just like I couldn't sleep and woke up around 5 or 6 something when the sky was still dark, I also woke mummy up by started my baby talk and crawled next to her :P If other ppl woke mummy up at such a nice sleeping time, i bet she would be really mad but this time was me. I looked at her with my innocent eyes and slept on her pillow next to her, then she started smiling to me :) She didn't scold me and yet played with me till around 8am, then put me back to sleep after milking me. Guess what?? I slept till 12 something and caused us late for lunch with my great grand Ah Mah at my fifth grand uncle's house :P "So sorry!!!!"

After lunch, my Poh Poh graved for the King of Fruits, then we went to the famous Durian Stall at Jalan Ansun. I bet this must be something great, too bad i couldn't eat yet. What i could do was just wandering around at the playground with daddy to see the little kids playing... see my big big mouth opened so happily when playing with daddy!!!! Ha ha!!!











We were heading back home after the unique tea-time, then i took a nap to recharge my battery. At night, we went to Ferringhi Garden for dinner. A nice place for dinner and we had a big dinner group, which included both side of my family as we would like to celebrate this special day with all the mothers in my family at one time. Auntie Linna and uncle Sam happened to join us for dinner too... another mummy to wish :)

Here we go.... "Happy mummy's day to my beloved great-grand Poh Poh, Poh Poh, Ah Mah, Yi Poh, Pong Yi Poh, Mummy and Auntie Linna, thanks for all the hard work through out the year!!!!"










No comments: