Monday, May 5, 2008

Ma... Mum... Ma... Mum...













Sun, 4th of May... We went to "Song River" at Gurney Drive for lunch, I was so happy that i could see the bright blue sky and sea again. It was a nice lunch as usual, i could see mummy they all enjoyed a lot. The chef who is my Kong Kong's fren came to our table and talked to me. He played with me until carried me to the kitchen and showed to his staffs :) Mummy said i'm too noisy till i can easily catch ppl attention anytime, therefore a lot of ppl always come and talk to me... ha ha!!!

After lunch, we went to Gurney Plaza for a walk. We went to Toys 'r' us and i gave mummy a surprise... i called "Ma... Mum..." at the 1st time. Actually my intention was to tell her i wanted to eat, but mummy thought i was calling her... ha ha!!! Since she was so happy till wanted to buy me a gift, i just continue called "Ma... Mum...". Daddy was not happy that i didn't call "Pa.. Pa" 1st and kept reminding me to call him next :P Regardless who i called 1st, as long as i still got my gift from Toys 'r' us, i'm fine :D I got a "Bug Tunes" this time, it was not paid by mummy but my lovely Poh Poh, she insisted to buy me the gift. Do you know why??? As she won some money with buying my birth cert number :) Should i thank my Poh Poh or Magmum???




No comments: