Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mr. Doctor...

Rainy Monday... 1st of Oct, needed to meet Mr. Doctor again. Mummy asked daddy to drop my medical card at the hospital when he was on the way to work, so that they could register me earlier to avoid for long waiting time. However, it rained heavily when i woke up in the morning... so mummy let me slept a little bit more to wait for the rain to stop. We supposed to go at 11am... but we could only go out at 12:15pm due to the heavy rain.
The confinement auntie was staying with us at my Kong Kong's house this week, as Po Po and Kenny Kao Fu went to visit Kim Yi Yi in Australia. So the auntie went to hospital with us, as mummy has to drive. Although they have registered me earlier, we still needed to wait for 1 and half hours. What a famous Mr. Doctor!!! Kept us waiting for so long...

I thought it was just a normal check up, who knows i needed to take my 2nd jab of Hepatitis B. Gosh... When i was happily seeing the toys in the room, i felt the pain on my leg and i cried out loud... so so loud. "Mum, how come you didn't tell me earlier???"

Mummy told Mr. Doctor, i kept vomiting the milk milk i took lately. He said this is normal for a little baby like me, i will be fine when growing bigger. Anyway, i have put on weight from 2.8kg to 4.4kg now... which is a lot within a month. Thus, Mr. Doctor asked mummy not to worry.

Thanks Mr. Doctor, although i still felt the pain...

No comments: