Thursday, October 11, 2007

A "Gifts" day...

It was Sunday again... a great Sunday, 7th of Oct. Mummy's frens from KL came to visit me after they attended uncle Leong and auntie Joanne's wedding at Taiping the night before. Due to mummy still have to watch out for the food and take care of me, she didn't manage to attend the wedding.

I was so happy to meet aunties... Sharene, Sain Dee, Michelle, Crystal, Tan Ling, uncles... Sunny, KK, William and Tatt Boon finally. They bought me a lot of gifts and gave some red packets too. Surely i will pay them a visit in KL one day when i'm growing bigger. "Aunties and uncles, thanks a lot for the visit and those lovely gifts huh!!!"










Time passed so fast, my "Po Po" Karen and "Kao Fu" Kenny were back from Australia. Mummy went to pick them from the airport at night. I was so thrilled to see them again, missed them so much through out the week and i bet they missed me badly too :P See... they bought me a lot of clothes from Australia.

What a wonderful day!!! I received so many gifts in a day :) Couldn't wait to wear those lovely clothes & shoes and play in the play mat.

"When i can play huh, mum???"

No comments: