Friday, October 12, 2007

Met the Baby Sitter...

Sunny Tuesday, 9th of Oct...

It was time for me to go to the baby sitter's place. I woke up early in the morning and mummy bathed for me. Daddy dropped by to see me, initially he would like to take me there together with mummy, too bad his phone rang and he needed to leave for work. Thus "Kong Kong" and "Po Po" went with us.

Mummy took all my stuffs over there, together with my toys, so that i could play with when i'm bored. This was my 1st time to meet the auntie, but i was sleeping when i reached her house :P So she just let me continue slept on the baby bouncer, she prepared for me.

I knew mummy was unwilling to leave me there, but still have to let me get used to the baby sitter's place, before she get back to work. Mummy left with her wet eyes after she settled all my stuffs with auntie. I knew she wanted to cry :P

"Mummy, no worries about me... i will be good boy there. See you tonight!"

No comments: