Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baby's Day Out...

Rainy Sat, 13th of Oct... A special day, it was my 1st Day Out :) Mummy, "Po Po" and my 2 "Kao Fu" came to take me home from auntie's house during noon. I was sleeping soundly when they arrived, so mummy just waited for me to wake up. "Soooo Good!!!"

Mummy told me that she wanted to take me out for a walk today, since my "Kong Kong" bought me a nice pram. So she changed for me, after she fed me around 3:30pm. I wore a nice T-Shirt, which my "Kao Fu" bought for me from Australia and a new khaki pants, which mummy just bought for me last 2 days. They all said i looked much bigger with the shirt and pants, looked like a 3 or 4 months baby... but i'm not even 2 months old yet :P

"What do you guys think???"


















We went to Queens Bay Mall, my 1st mall to visit. I took a lot of pictures there, mummy kept taking for me like no body business :D It's a nice and big mall to a little baby like me, i had a lot to see. My eyes just couldn't stop to browse here and there till they were tired. Finally i fell asleep... mummy knew that i would crave for milk when i woke up, thus we left.

It was a nice day out anyway...
My lovely "Kong Kong" and "Po Po" :)








Mummy just cut her hair few days ago...







Daddy was sick :( But he still accompanied me to the mall.

No comments: