Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My fren... Renee!!! 21st day

Today i got a lot of visitors again, as usual Auntie Linna was one of them :) Surprisingly, Auntie Jess, Auntie Jane and her hubby also paid me a visit.. hee hee! Other then them, my mummy's college-mate, Auntie Amanda, Auntie Bee Lean and Auntie Ai Ching came by too. My house was full of ppl... and they just talked like no body business... what a happening moment!!! It should be a good day to visit baby.
Thing which thrilled me the most was i met Renee :) She dropped by my house together with Auntie Carene and Uncle Dustin. This was the 1st time i met her in person, although we knew each other when we both were still in our mummies tummy. She is a month older than me, but her size is much bigger than me :P I think i need to catch up a bit... need more milk milk a day d!!
"Mum... is time for milk milk again!!!!"

No comments: