Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Auntie or JeJe??? 24th day

I kept hearing my mum said her colleagues wanted to come and visit me from last Wed to Thurs to Mon, finally they made it on Tues. I met the whole bunch of them... who sounded so familiar to me, as i listened to their voices almost everyday through out the 10 months. Especially the way they called my nick : "Lou saiiiiiiii"...

I wonder if I should call them auntie or jeje. Mummy said I should call auntie, since they are mummy' frens but they kept asking me to call them jeje :P "So is Auntie or Jeje???"

Anyway, we took a nice pic together... In the pic we have : Auntie or JeJe ah Sin, ah Mak, Lao Shi, Chu Chu, Ah Poh, Seow Mei, Ah Mi, Ah Bee, Ching Woon and me.

We got a great news too... one of the aunties is pregnant!!! Hurray, i will have a new fren soon... Can be big brother by then, cool!

3 comments:

Life With Twins said...

Cayden 奕晨 - fai ko jeung tai .

OMGGosh said...

Cayden 奕晨 a very nice name .

moshimichelle said...

Since there is more Jie Jie than Auntie. So Cayden should call us Jie Jie la.