Sunday, September 16, 2007

The day begins...

I know my mum would like to write a blog for me since the day i was born, but she has no clue how to start and what to write. Anyway, she has finally made up her mind and started my blog... Not too late yet huh :P

By the way, I'm Cayden. This name is given by my mum and i know she wants me to be tough, strong and brave, as it carries the meaning of "Fighter". I also got a nick name as "Lou Sai"(In Cantonese), most of my mummy's frens and colleagues called me "Lou Sai" through out the 10 months... Thanks to my mum then!!! She thought of this nick, as she feels that i'm her little boss, who she has to listen and obey to, serve her right :P

"奕晨" is my Chinese name, again this is a name which my mum think for sometime, as she wants me to be a bright and sunny child. Thus, she kept asking me to meet her in the morning through out her pregnancy. In order to be a good boy, i listened to her... I was born in a bright morning on 26th Aug 2007.

My mum never expect that her water bag would burst in the middle of the night, i can clearly remembered she said good night to me and asked me not to kick so much when she went bed that night. Too bad... I can't wait to see her... therefore i kicked and kicked until the bag burst... haha!!! To be good to my mum, i didn't let her struggled too long, we have completed the delivery process in just 5 hours, which consider pretty fast for her 1st delivery.

Here i come... when everyone was still guessing which date i would be born!!!

No comments: