Monday, September 17, 2007

My Aaron "Ah Ku"... 9th day

Everyday, my Aaron "Ah Ku" also comes to my house, as the confinement auntie is the"Poh Poh" who takes care of him. He is my mum's little cousin, just 4 years old this year. Although, he is noisy most of the time, he still treats me good. He always bring the milk milk bottle for me, when i'm hunger for it. He also likes to read story for me. He said he will teach me English when i know how to talk. Thanks to him 1st!

Here is the pic i took with him and the "Poh Poh".










Oh yeah, although i was in the "Ah neh neh" look... they said i still look handsome :) The paper on my forehead was to cure my hiccup, this is a believe of the old folks. Thus i just let them do what they wanna do, since i can't say no at this moment too :p

1 comment:

moshimichelle said...

Emm,i think little Aaron "Ah Ku" should bath the doggie first, otherwise Cayden feels smelly....