Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tooth Paste on Mummy's Day...

Sun, 9th May 2010... The greatest day of the year... Mummy's day!!! "Thanks Mummy for loving me so much, I love you!!!" Happy Mummy's day to all the mummies... :)

It was also my 1st time brushing teeth with my strawberry tooth paste. Mummy bought me other flavour like apple and orange too, i would try one after another. I did it well even 1st time using tooth paste, I bet this was the best gift for mummy on her day :)













Since it was Mummy's Day, we went to Kek Lok Si and said our prayers to my Tai Poh. Although I was sad that she couldn't celebrate this day with us anymore, I wished her had a Happy Mummy's day in her peace world with my Tai Kong.


At night, we went dinner with Ah Kong and Ah Mah together with Kong Kong and Poh Poh they all. Great thing is we can always celebrate these special days in such a big group :D The more the merrier....

After dinner, I leaded Ah Kong and Ah Mah to MPH to look for my favorite Dinosaur book.... Last but no least, I still managed to get one out of it... Thanks to Ah Kong :D

No comments: