Sunday, June 6, 2010

Genting Trip without Mummy...

Sat & Sun, 20th & 21st Mar 2010.... My 2nd Genting Trip but this time was without my lovely mummy...













Mummy went to US for biz trip but she wanted to go Genting so much becoz of her Sammi's concert. Again she missed it... I knew she was very sad that she got to give up her ticket, however she just got no choice... I wished i could represent her to enjoy the concert, but it was not fit for a small kid like me... "Mummy, no worries... i will join you next round, we gonna have fun together!!! :D"


I was just few months old when I 1st went to Genting, thus I didn't have a chance to play anything there. Great that this time I was old enough to enjoy the games and rides in the Theme Park. The happiest moment was when I saw the Dinosaur Park, I just couldn't stop saying out their name when I walked through the park...

It was a wonderful trip... but I missed mummy a lot!!!



No comments: