Sunday, June 6, 2010

My 1st stamp in Passport...

Sat, 28th Nov 2009... I always heard about Hatyai... a place where Yi Yi claimed as her "home town". My family almost go there once a year at least. Eventually, my turn to join them this year... the 1st stamp on my passport... Thailand!!! Ha ha!!!

I was so excited when mummy told me that we were going Hatyai the next day. She asked me to sleep early, as we got to start the journey early in the morning. However, i was over thrilled until couldn't start my dream early (as usual), just kept talking and rolling on the bed even though everything was in a dark... Hence mummy got to suffer for sleeping late where she still needed to wake up early to pack all stuffs before woke me up... "Sorry Mum!!! But I'm really excited"

We started our journey after taking breakfast at the Market, once i got into the car... i fall asleep until reached the immigration... smart me. Once entering Thailand, i started to talk and sing along non stop until we reached the hotel... Couldn't stop my excitement over this new country to me.

Food, shop and massage were the 3 main events through out the trip...

What was the thing i liked the most in Hatyai?... nothing but "Tu Tu"!!!! And guess what? I got my 1st dinosaur there... Love it!!!!


No comments: