Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pre-Chinese New Year Grocery Shopping...

Sun, 4th Jan 2009... A very unusual day for me, i woke up really early in the morning and accompanied my family to Chowrasta market. It was my 1st time to "shop" in a morning market, which was also a pre-Chinese New Year grocery shopping for my family :P Although it was not easy to wake up so early in the morning, i was truly glad that i didn't miss the chance :) Anyway, the happiest person should be my Yi Yi, as she wanted to have a family morning market trip ever since she came back from Australia.









When i first reached the market, i saw my favorite "Ehmon" (Lemon) and "Orning" (Orange), how i wished i could take all of them home... but mummy only asked me to take some shots with them.


Mummy was happy too, as it has been ages she didn't come to this market. The food there thrilled her the most i bet :) She ate so much for her breakfast... till everyone was wondering if mummy has a big worm in the stomach???

I met my ah kong and ah mah, when they were having their breakfast there. Despite the busy crowd and business there, we were just enjoying our own sweet time to take pictures here and there... ha ha!!!


Last but not least, it was a great experience for me, surely i will go again :) Now is time for me to take a nap.... ZZZZZZ

No comments: