Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve 2009...

Sun, 25th Jan 2009... I was having my afternoon nap while everyone was still busy doing the last minute cleaning :P Once i woke up, i followed daddy and mummy back to Ah Kong's house for the reunion dinner. After the dinner, we went back to Kong Kong's house and continue to have the 2nd round of reunion dinner. Eating all the way... ha ha!!!

With no excuse, mummy was busy cooking the bird nest for everyone as dessert again. It was such a big pot like cooking soup :D Everyone was delighted with Peggy's bird nest, as it was too yummy... Kao Fu and Yi Yi were even "fighting" to get the 2nd bowl. Luckily, mummy cooked enough which can still serve them the 2nd round :) I was the luckiest one, I didn't have to fight for any bird nest as daddy and mummy kept feeding me... ha ha! I liked it so much... tasted too good!!!! "Thanks mum!"

After the dessert, we went to the temple for prayer with our new year eve costume as usual. This year, mummy got the size for me too :) We were in "Mr Men Little Miss" T-shirts, it fitted everyone of us... thanks to mummy again!

Nothing extraordinary for our new year eve, but it was still a warm and happy get together moment... i love being with my family all the time :)

No comments: