Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CNY... Day 1

Mon, 26th Jan 2009... "Wake up Cayden... Wake up..." I kept hearing mummy voice but i just couldn't open my eyes in the morning. Mummy had tried all her ways to wake me up, finally she said "Let's go kai kai"... without a second thought i opened my eyes :D

Mummy quickly bathed me and dressed me up in a white China costume, which she bought for me from Shanghai. It looked so nice on me huh... "Don't you think so???"













Followed the routine, we visited Ah Kong's house 1st, then my Kong Kong's house. After that, we accompanied Kong Kong they all to visit my Cho Cho at fifth grand uncle's house. We met a lot of our relatives there, which was the biggest family gathering yearly and of coz i collected a lot of ang pows in this gathering.













After a busy day, we went home and rest. Mummy and I took a nap till 7pm, we woke up just for dinner... ha ha! Thus, we went back to Kong Kong's house again... as there always full of food. This year, Kao Fu brought his gal friend, Seok Yee Je Je back for our family gathering too :) Since we have nothing much to do, Aaron Ah Ku invited Seok Yee Je Je to play fire crackers with us.

It was my 1st time to play fire crackers and i loved it. Mummy they all thought i would be scared of the fire, who knows i was braved enough to hold it :D No doubt, it was a great experience for me... Couldn't wait to play again tomorrow night... hee hee!

No comments: