Saturday, July 5, 2008

Siput... Siput... Where are you??



Sun, 22nd of June... As usual, kong kong cooked lunch for us. After lunch we went to Auntie Linna's house for Mahjong session. While the adults were having fun on the Mahjong table, i was enjoying my fun time with Aaron Ah Ku and Jordon Ko Ko. There were so many toys to play with, I really had a great playing time with them :)

Around 6pm, we started our Siput session. We took all the tools and headed to Penang Swimming Club. Kim Yi Yi's fren joined us too, they were so excited and kept looking for the Siput all around the sea side... too bad not many they could find.

I always heard Kim Yi Yi mentioned about "O Siput" and I wondered what was it all about??? Eventually, i managed to see the process today, although i couldn't experience it myself... at least i enjoyed the moment with them, hope i could join them soon.

No comments: