Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Genting Trip... Part II

Sun, 29th of Jun... 2nd day of the trip, we didn't do much in morning at Genting , as i couldn't wake up :P Mummy called me several times, yet i still couldn't give up the bed and my dream. Until Kong Kong and Poh Poh rang the door bell, i just unwillingly half opened my eyes and rolled on the bed. Kong Kong kept talking to me, i got no choice and woke up. After Mummy changed for me, Kong Kong carried me out to have a so called morning walk, which was actually near the noon.












Instead of had lunch at Genting, we checked out and went to One Utama for lunch, as you all know... shopping still my mummy never missed task, some more her favorite Zara was on sales. We had a Japanese spaghetti lunch at Pasta Zanmai. Have you ever tried Japanese spaghetti before??? If not, you should try... Taste so good.



We started our shopping trip at One Utama after lunch, but we didn't buy much... may be everyone was just too tired. We left around 5 something, as would like to go Ipoh for dinner. I slept again when we started the journey back. We reached Ipoh after 2 hours, time for food again... ha ha!!! As usual, we had Ipoh famous Chicken Hor Fun.

After everyone filled the stomach, we completed the journey back to Penang. Reached home around 11pm and ended my 1st Genting trip. Mummy always say... I'm her gift from GOD, in the other hand i should thank GOD for letting me to be in this happy family :)














No comments: