Monday, July 28, 2008

Wonderful Sunday...

Sun, 13th of July... It was a wonderful Sunday with a long list of programs. Kim Yi Yi would like to try Chili's at Gurney Plaza since months ago, just didn't manage to find the right time. Eventually, we had it and it was a treat from Kenny Kao Fu :) Mr. Kurt, my Kim Yi Yi's bf joined us too...

After lunch, mummy brought me to take my passport photo, then we went to visit my great grandmother at my fifth grand uncle's house. I was happy to see her recovering. Around 5, we made a move to Haagen Dazs... as Mr. Kurt couldn't stop thinking of it since Saturday. In order not to upset him, we had the yummy ice-cream finally... :P It supposed to be a treat from Kim Yi Yi for her new job celebration, who knows Mr. Kurt bought us the ice-cream this time... Thanks yeah!!!! Regardless who paid for it, i was happy as long as i could have my favorite ice-cream... Yummy!!!!













We didn't know where to after the yummy ice-cream, as it was to early for dinner and too late to go home and rest, as Daddy would like to have "Ma Lat" steamboat in town. Thus Mummy suggested to go for a walk in Youth Park to spare the time. Although it was my 1st time there, I really had a great time at this beautiful botanical garden.


Mummy told me, she took a lot of pictures with this Camel's humps too, as Kong Kong always brought her and Kao Fu they all to this park when they were young. Seems like all kids will have a pic on this Camel's humps :)
What a great place for fun, exercise and family outing on Sunday!!!
"Mum i wish i can come here with my short next time :P"
Dinner time... we got to go... Ta ta!!!!

No comments: