Saturday, December 22, 2007

Kim Yi Yi is back...

Sat, 8th Dec... I was really happy this week, as finally i met my Kim Yi Yi on Wednesday :) She is back from Australia for good. So great to meet her in person. Mummy said she didn't change much, still as talkative as before... ha ha!!! My family becomes noisier with her voice now... but it's happier as the more the merrier! I know my Kong Kong and Poh Poh are very happy with her return.















From now onwards, mummy will have another companion for shopping. See... we already went shopping at Queen Bay Mall at the weekend right after Kim Yi Yi touched down Penang. "What a shopping family i had huh!" Anyway, it was so great to go shopping with my beloved Mummy, Poh Poh and Kim Yi Yi, i know they always went shopping together last time and now they have me with them... Hap Hap!

We had Sake Sushi for lunch and this was the 1st pic i took with my Kim Yi Yi.






No comments: