Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hurray... I made it...

Monday, 3rd Dec... Today was a big day for me, i finally turned over!!!! I have been trying so long... again and again, finally... Hurray... Hurray... Yeah... Yeah... Yeah!!!

Auntie put me on the floor when mummy came to visit me. She told mummy that i was trying so hard to turn the whole day but still couldn't make it, thus would like to see if i can make it this time.

Actually auntie didn't know that i just wanted to wait for mummy to be here then only showed my skill. Therefore I tried my very best and used up all my strength to turn this time, while mummy was sporting me beside... then I made it!!! I was too thrilled till kept moving my head here and there to see the world in another angle :D Mummy was so excited till she kept jumping here and there... Silly her... By the way, it was really amazing to see the world in another angle.

This is my little "bed" at the auntie's place... well fit for me huh, i can always sleep soundly in it. But i think very soon... i will be too big to fit in this little "bed".

"Auntie... you have to change a bigger "bed" for me then!!!"

No comments: