Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bye Bye Saliva...

Sun, 23rd Dec... Just an eye blinked... I was 4 months old already!!! Daddy and mummy threw a "Bye Bye Saliva" party for me. Kong Kong cooked "Lam Mee" and got me 10 "Pong Piah" from "Him Heang", the most famous biscuit shop in Penang. The owner of "Him Heang", a friend of Kong Kong, purposely ordered their staff to make me these 10 little "Pong Piah" for free, since Kong Kong wanted to buy but they didn't sale it for long.
Why needed 10 "Pong Piah"? All because of a Chinese believe... saying once baby reached 4 months old, by hanging 10 "Pong Piah" on the neck, it could help to stop the baby's saliva... haha!!! How true is this believe, i don't know. I just knew that the "Pong Piah" tasted good. They just tempted me to taste them when all the 10 were hanging on my neck. I was tasting one after another while mummy they all were laughing around as they were wondering who dare to eat the "Pong Piah" later on, since all of them got my saliva d!!!
"I'm sorry, but just can't stop myself to taste them! They were too tasty... If you don't mind my saliva, come share with me!"

No comments: