Monday, November 2, 2009

Yearly Party Time...

Sat, 22nd Aug 2009... Party Time!!!! It was my birthday... my birthday again... 2 years old now :) I asked for my favorite "Ah Mou" birthday cake this year... and my presents were fulled of "Ah Mou" too :D This year I received my 1st motorbike and a rocking hourse too.... Cool Man!!!

Although i didn't have big buffet birthday party like last year, i still have a small and warm party at my Kong Kong's house. We had steamboat for the night and all the adults enjoyed the food so much. For me, i liked the cake cutting moment the most... as i loved to sing birthday song and of coz i couldn't resist the yummy cake. I had a delicious moment eating cake with all my little frens!

Thanks all for giving me such a wonderful birthday party, i believe i will continue having birthday party yearly just like what mummy had when she was small!!!

"Am i right??? Mum!!!"


No comments: