Monday, November 2, 2009

My Big Day....

Wed, 26 August 2009... Same liked last year, Mummy on leave for me on my big day. We had lunch with Auntie Linna, Uncle Sam and Zoe Je Je at Tsuruya Japanese Restaurant @ Times Square. Coincidentally, it was the birthday of the restaurant's owner too, hence i got my free ice cream :)

After lunch we walked around Times Square, although not many shops opened yet, mummy still managed to find me an interesting place to spend my birthday.... a PlayLand. Mummy bought me the entrance ticket and i had a wonderful time running and playing around. I was playing all alone, since no other kids joining during that time, i felt so free and excited to try out all the brand new gym equipments there.

"Am i looking stronger after the gym session? I bet sooner or later i will be like my Kao Fu.. :D"



We went home after the PlayLand session, mummy wanted me to take a good nap as I needed to recharge my energy for my dinner celebration... ha ha!!!

At night, we went to StarView for family dinner. I'm glad that i could celebrate with all my cousins this year, it happened that they came back to Penang for holidays :)

No comments: