Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Visit for Babysitter @ Day 5

Fri, 30th Jan 2009... I paid a CNY visit to my Auntie (The babysitter) and her family. So glad to see Je Je there, i missed her so much ever since she went to U-TAR for her study. I knew she missed me too, as she asked auntie to call mummy and checked out if i would go back. She wanted to meet me during this CNY break before she went back to U-TAR again. "Je Je, you have to come back more often huh... i need more ppl to play with!!!"

Auntie prepared so much food for me to eat, i just couldn't stop eating when i was there... Biscuit one after another, cakes and followed by fruits... Ha ha!!! This was the best thing for CNY, everyone had an excuse to eat... no one would stop you, coz those CNY biscuits and cakes were meant to be eaten during this prosperous season!!! Ha ha...

"Mummy no worries, i still have room to grow... "


No comments: