Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Full House @ Day 6

Sat, 31st Jan 09... Finally mummy and her gang managed to meet up for CNY gathering. Again, we had a full house at Kong Kong's place :D The house was full of daddies, mummies and babies... Ha Ha! More and more babies are added to our group now and we have one more on the way...

As usual, the daddies were enjoying their Mahjong and mummies were busy chit chatting while taking care of their babies... Then, my mummy was happily snapping photos of us, i bet she has taken nearly 10000 pics of me ever since i was born. Thanks to the invention of digital camera :)


"Hello Renee... what's wrong with you? Why are you crying loudly here? Anymore bully you?"

"Renee, did you hear me? Let me see your face... Tell me what's going on... tell me!!!"

"Over... over... Renee... can you lift up your head??? Let me see what i can do to help... over... over!!!"

No comments: