Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blue... Blue... Aquarium

Sun, 25th May... I had my 1st Aquarium visit :) Thanks to mummy for her great suggestion of the day. Mummy said kong kong always brought her to visit aquarium when she was small... and now it becomes one of her favorite places to visit. Mummy would like me to have the same experience, so we went to CTY Aquarium at Jalan Burma after my afternoon nap. What a coincident... we met Uncle Sam and Jordan there.

It was a great experience, as i got to see all sort of big and small fishes there. Daddy bought few leopard skin fishes back for our small aquarium at home, as it has been empty for quite sometime... Glad to keep fishes at home again and i hope they can survive longer this time :P

We ended our relaxing sunday programs with King of the fruits... Durian again, as Kao Fu Kenny craved for it. Guess who was carrying me??? The one who likes durian the most lohhhhh.... :P


No comments: