Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1st Swim....

Sun, 8th of Jun... I had my 1st swim at Penang Swimming Clud in this sunny day :) I have been waiting for this day since months ago, as i kept hearing mummy they all mentioned about swimming. Too bad the weather was not so good recenlty, therefore i needed to wait till now only had my so called 1st swim, which i actually had a fun water playing time... ha ha!

See the little boat which i used to float on the pool, it's a gift from my Kim Yi Yi to Aaron Ah Ku years back, and now it belongs to me... :D I really had a wonderful time with Daddy, Kong Kong and Aaron Ah Ku in the baby pool. You guys must be wondering where did my mummy go, how come she was not in the pics??? She was there holding the camera loh :P Coz, she could only swim after she showered me, since i was not allowed to be in the pool too long... Mummy they all scared that i would catch a cold :P What to do!!!!




















No comments: