Friday, November 2, 2007

Mummy is back...

Sat, 27th Oct... Mummy brought me back to my home sweet home again. I missed it so much, as i didn't come back last weekend coz mummy went to HK for a short break before she went back to work. Missed staying with daddy and mummy...

Didn't see mummy few days when she was in HK and i missed her so much. I bet she must be missing me like crazy while she was away and i have proven it when she came to visit me right after she reached Penang, as the 1st thing she said to me was "I miss you so much Cayden". She also asked if i missed her, I responded back with my baby talk... "I miss you too Mummy". I know mummy was very tired after her trip... and yet she still came to see me :)

Felt so great that i could be at home with daddy and mummy this weekend. Mummy bought me a lot of nice and cool clothes from HK, but thing which thrilled me the most was i got new toys from HK too.

See... my fancy train, funny giraffe & piggy toys and 1st Adidas!!!! Mummy likes the giraffe and piggy toys so much, as she got similar toys like them when she was small. Thus she couldn't wait to show me how to play when i was at home... :D "Thanks mum!"





















No comments: