Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fingers Licking Good...


























Rainy Thurs, 8th of Oct... Happy Deepavali, a holiday again, therefore i was home with daddy and mummy :)

We went to Food Loft at Gurney Plaza for lunch with "Kong Kong" and "Po Po" they all. While daddy and mummy were enjoying their lunch, i was tasting my little fingers... ha ha!!!

Then i kept hearing mummy said :
"Nope Cayden, don't put your hand into your mouth"
"No hand eating, Cayden"
"No fingers licking, Cayden"

But i didn't care :D As just wanted to keep mummy busy for stopping me to taste my fingers :P

Before we were heading back home, we met Renee, Auntie Carene and Uncle Dustin at Chili's. They were also having their lunch. I wished to stay longer to take pics with Renee, too bad i hungered for milk milk again. Thus we left after taking few pics, as i couldn't stand any longer and started to make noise :P

Once we reached home, mummy changed for me and see what she has done to my hair... "Do i look more gentle in this hair style??"















I started my fingers tasting while mummy was away to take something. And in a second i heard "Cayden... nope... nope!!!" :D

"Mummy... fingers licking is good!! So sorry that i have to keep you busy for stopping me and cleaning my hand... ha ha"

1 comment:

wormy said...

Oh no...the mummy had made Cayden looks so round in the flattened hairstyle!!