Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hop Hop Hop Year...

Thurs, 3rd Feb 2011... Rabbit Rabbit... Hop... Hop... Hop... Welcome Rabbit Year! As usual, we visited my Ah Kong and Ah Mah early in the morning on the 1st day of CNY to send our 1st CNY greeting to them for staying healthy and be happy in this brand new year. And of coz i will get "Ang Pow" in return :)

After the 1st family visit, we proceeded to my 5th grand uncle's house for 2nd family gathering. I was happy to have this big family gathering once a year during CNY as I gotto see all my family members at one time, although i'm still confused on the family chart :D

Lastly, I went to visit my Nanny and her family, i always enjoyed eating the CNY candies in my Nanny's house. Just in a day, I already received majority of the Ang Pows for the year!

Happy Chinese New Rabbit Year :D



No comments: