Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 4 - Disneyland and Happy Birthday to Yi Yi...

Sun, 7th Nov 2010... Yeah yeah... Wow Wow... Hooray... It was Disneyland Day and my beloved Yi Yi's birthday. I came to HK for Disneyland only, hearing a lot about Disneyland before, knowing Mickey Mouse for long... finally i got a chance to meet him.

It was the happiest day of mine in this trip, i knew becoz of me, mummy arranged a day for Disneyland even though it was the 3rd time of her visit and Kao Fu and Yi Yi visited Disneyland before too. Anyway, I believed they still enjoyed a lot becoz of they have me this round.

It was so awesome that i could meet so many Disney Friends and we celebrated an unforgettable birthday for Yi Yi in Disneyland. After admiring the amazing fireworks, we left and back to the city to meet uncle Tim from HK for dinner. He brought us to have some local delight called "Ta Lang", what we could say was "Delicious!"


No comments: