Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Wedding Day...

Sat, 18th July 2009... The Wedding Day for Angeline Yi Yi, it was our 1st time attended Church Wedding Ceremony... we all were so excited.

Mummy kept asking me to sleep early the night before, however my excitement kept me awake... i played the whole night till mummy also didn't have a good sleep :P "Sorry mum!!!" Then I was so unwilling to wake up in the morning, mummy tried very hard to drag me out from the bed and it took her some time... ha ha!!! Anyway, she still managed to dress me up nicely for the wedding ceremony.

After the ceremony, we had buffet lunch at the church. Since we still have couples hours before the wedding dinner, we went to Pavilion for a shop, so unexpected that it was just a window shopping for us, i bet everyone was too tired.

Since nothing much that we could do at Pavilion, we went back to Jackson Ko Ko's house for a rest before we went to the dinner. Really a long day...













No comments: