Wednesday, April 8, 2009

KL Trip @ Day 1

Sat, 3th Mar 2009... My second trip to KL and this time Daddy managed to join us :)

Yi Yi went down for a concert with Kurt Ko Ko at beginning of the week and she kept asking us to join them in KL during the weekend for shopping. We didn't intend to go initially, but just becoz of IKEA... mummy decided to go eventually. Thanks to IKEA!!! Ha ha!!!

Ever since i was born, mummy didn't go down to KL and meet her frens liked before, as she was always busy with me during weekend. This time... I was happy that she managed to meet up with her frens for lunch at One U, a real "Catching up time" for them. It was the first time for me to meet Javier and David Ko Ko too :) I had a great time playing with the Ko Kos and i bet mummy surely had a great get together time with all the aunties and uncles.

After lunch, we started our shopping spree at One U, then headed to IKEA for furniture shopping again. Mummy wanted to buy me a storage racks and a computer table for herself, too bad all of the hot items were out of stock. Only Yi Yi managed to get her book rack. Although we didn't get many stuffs this time, we still enjoyed the IKEA shopping trip... I finally understood why Mummy like IKEA so much, as I like it too... :D


No comments: