Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ho Ho Ho... Santa Claus is coming to town...

Thurs, 25 Dec 2008... HO HO HO!!!!! Merry Christmas... Mummy said they got a big surprise for me, thus i quickly woke up and walked out from the room. Guess what??? I saw a lot of presents in front of me :D I couldn't wait to open those presents, however mummy wanted me to finish my milk 1st :P
Daddy bought me a wooden railway track, since i got a nice wooden train which mummy bought for me from HK. He set up the whole track right after i opened the box, he was more excited than me... ha ha! I like the book which mummy bought for me, as it's full of animal stories :) And Poh Poh bought me the Bath Tub Sticker... Yippee, i have new toy for my bathing time!!! Muacksssssss...







On boxing day, we went to Auntie Linna's house for Christmas Party. We had a great Christmas dinner with mixer of local and western delights. After dinner we had Christmas gifts exchange session, everyone also brought a gift back :) Kids were luckier, as we brought several gifts back... :D








No comments: