Friday, December 19, 2008

A Warm Sunday Lunch with Chor Chor...

Sun, 16th Nov… 1st of all, Happy Birthday to Auntie Fanne!!! It was a lovely day... We had lunch with my Chor Chor again, I was so thrilled that she looked great. Since, it was not so convenient for Chor Chor to go out for lunch lately, we bought some nice dishes from Song River and had it together with her at Fifth Grand Uncle’s house. It was a simple but warm family lunch with my Chor Chor :)
I started to walk steadily by myself now, thus after my meal I was just wandering around the house and trying my best to climb up the chair if i could, which was pretty entertaining I bet :P As I could feel Chor Chor and mummy they all were enjoying my companion, although I always keep them busy… ha ha!

After lunch, we went to New World Park for fruits and Ice Kacang before we went home… Guess what??? I met a parrot mascot there :D

No comments: