Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Raya Open House...

Thurs, 2nd of Oct... We were invited to Auntie Azizan and Uncle James's open house for Raya celebration. Since it was our 1st visit, Uncle James gave us a tour in their beautiful house. Their 2 lovely cats kept running up and down the house, looked busy... Anyway, I kind of enjoyed seeing them playing in the garden.

Auntie Sherine, Emily and Aden came by after us, glad that i got a chance to play with Aden today. Although I'm few months older than Aden, mummy kept saying he is much bigger size than me... ha ha :P

"Do you know why i'm so small size??? Please look at who is my mummy!!!"

Thanks Auntie Azizan for her invitation, it was a great experience for me to understand different culture celebration!

"Everyone says Cheezzeee..."

No comments: