Saturday, September 27, 2008

Little Monster Tai Kor Chai loo....

26th Aug, Tues... A little monster was born in a great morning a year ago, he would like to thank his daddy and mummy for taking good care of him in the past year. "Thanks Pa Pa and Ma Ma! I'm Tai Kor Chai now... will be more monster in this coming year... ha ha!!!"

Since it was my actual birthday, my Ah Kong bought us course dinner at Star View Restaurant, like we were celebrating his birthday... ha ha! Thus, i dressed up formerly to attend the dinner, "Ain't I look smart?"
We had the signature Fish Steamboat, no doubt it was really nice. I was so thrilled that i could manage to taste every single course. "Eating is still what i like the most!!!" The dinner was nothing extra-ordinary, but a warm family gathering dinner. My Kao Fu and Yee Yee kept telling silly joke at the end of the dinner, made everyone had a belly laugh. What a best dessert after all!

No comments: